**First step if interested is to complete an application from our website www.scftx.org.
- *Special Needs Guido is an 3 year old*BLIND Catahoula male.
- He is a super sweet guy who LOVES people!!
- He is 75 lbs, neutered, microchipped, vaccinated and hw negative.
- He is on heartworm preventative.
- He gets along with other dogs and uses a doggie door.
- Seems to be housebroken.
- Guido would love to sit on your lap and watch tv!
- He is low energy and would do ok as only dog, as long as he had his people around or could be with another dog
- He is learning to walk on a leash but can pull a bit.
- He will need a secure visible fence for his protection
- Adoptable within 5 hours of Granbury, TX
- Apply at www.scftx.org
Catahoula Leapard Dog
Adult. 3 years old
Tri-color (brown, black and white)
Vaccinations up to date, spayed/neutered, special needs. BLIND
Good In Home With